Deltron AG is the official Laird Thermal Systems representative for Switzerland. Our specialists advise and support you in all questions of cooling applications.
Laird Thermal Systems designs and manufactures some of the world’s most reliable
• thermoelectric modules
• thermoelectric assemblies
• and liquid cooling systems.
With the new THERMAL WIZARD, an advanced web-based thermal selection/calculation tool, Laird Thermal Systems simplifies the selection of thermal products and systems.
Benefits of Thermoelectrics
Peltier Coolers have several advantages over alternate cooling technologies:
Solid-state construction means no moving parts resulting in higher reliability.
- Flexible to mount in any orientation.
- Thermoelectric modules manage to cool devices down to well below ambient. They can reach colder temperatures, down to minus 100 °C by using a multistage thermoelectric module in a vacuum environment.
- Thermoelectrics can heat and cool by simply reversing the polarity, which changes the direction of heat transfer. This results in a very precise temperature control, where up to ±0.01 °C can be maintained under steady-state conditions.
- In heating mode, peltier coolers are much more efficient than conventional resistant heaters. This is because they can use the input power to generate heat plus the heat caused by the heat pumping action.
- Peltier coolers are environmentally friendly because they use no CFCs and electrical noise is minimal.
- Thermoelectric modules can also work as energy harvesters, where waste heat becomes output DC power.
Laird Thermal Systems designs and manufactures thermoelectric modules according to strict process control standards and pass/fail criteria to ensure customers recieve the highest-quality peltier coolers.
Laird Thermal Systems offers a range of thermoelectric module product families with different cooling capacity, temperature differential, form factor or thermal cycling capability. See the Thermoelectric Modules Portfolio map for advise with regards to these attributes.
are solid-state heat pumps relying on the Peltier effect to transfer heat from one side to the other of a unit. >>more information
are compact thermoelectric coolers that control the temperature of a wide range of applications. >>more information
Liquid Cooling Systems
are designed to dissipate a large amount of heat in a densely packed electronic environment. >>more information
we are happy to help!
Give us a call or contact us without obligation using the contact form.
Telephone +41 34 448 12 12