D-Sub Combi Connectors are Deltron's flexible solution for many different types of connection in the smallest of spaces.
The combination connector allows a variety of contact types such as signal, high power, high voltage, coaxial and pneumatic contacts in a common connector housing.
The dimensions comply with the standards IEC 60807 (DIN 41652) and MIL-24308.
- Many different combinations available in 5 shell sizes
- High precision, machined signal contacts
- Machined high-power contacts for 10A, 20A, 30A, 40A
- Coaxial contacts with 50 and 75 ohms
- Various high voltage contacts for 2.8kV
- Pneumatic contacts
- Filter Combi Steckverbinder
- Connector types: solder cup, solder pin straight and angled as well as press-fit or crimp versions
- Numerous assembling options (visit our detailed program)
TO OUR CONNECTOR PROGRAM
with over 130,000 product versions
D-SUB MIXING COMBI CONNECTOR
A FLEXIBLE SOLUTION FROM DELTRON FOR MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF CONNECTION IN THE SMALLEST SPACE.
SELECTION OF COMBI CONNECTOR:
Call us: Telephone +41 34 448 12 12
we are happy to help!
Give us a call or contact us without obligation using the contact form.
Telephone +41 34 448 12 12