Electronic assemblies and devices, which are used outdoors or in an environment contaminated by dirt, dust and moisture, need appropriate well protected plug connections. Here Deltron offers two convincing solutions:
The IP67 series with plastic frame is tested according to standard IEC 60529, which certifies protection from dust and water.
The IP68 series with zinc die-cast metal frame with nickel-plated surface is suitable for use in water and harsh environments.
Both versions are equipped with a flange with O-ring seal for assembly to a housing cover. On the back, the contacts are sealed with a special sealant.
The connectors comply with the UL94-V-0 standard and are manufactured according to the standards IEC60807 (DIN 41652) and MIL-C-24309.
The robust connectors are available in the following versions:
- IP67 plastic frame for enclosure rear wall mounting
- IP68 with metal frame for front or rear wall mounting
- Mounting bolts with UNC4-40 or M3 thread
- High power contacts 10 to 40 A, high voltage contacts as well as coaxial contacts (50 to 75 Ohm) and pneumatic contacts are available in the Hybrid-Combi-Mixed-Version
- The connectors are available on request with Planar filters in various capacities
- High precision, machined contacts (solder cups, solder pins straight or angled)
- Different quality classes are available
- Standard D-Sub connectors are used with our IP67 connector hoods
TO OUR CONNECTOR PROGRAM
with over 130,000 product versions
IP67 | IP68 D-SUB CONNECTOR
FOR SEALING METHOD’S WITH PARTICULARLY HIGH REQUIREMENTS
Special sealing methods on the connector as well as on the sealing frame ensure fulfillment of high demands. The area of application is wherever dust and splash water occur and the function of non-specially protected connectors would be impaired.
SELECTION OF IP67/68 D-SUB CONNECTORS:
Call us: telephone +41 34 448 12 12
we are happy to help!
Give us a call or contact us without obligation using the contact form.
Telephone +41 34 448 12 12